The Christian Impact -- Lonnie Bell
Sermon series: The Sermon on the Mount
19 March 2017
DEEP SHEET: Sermon Study Questions
1) What is the assessment of the world that is implied in vv 13-16? Would you say that you have an accurate view of the world and its value system(s)?
2) What is the primary function of salt noted in the sermon, and how does this serve as a metaphor for Christians in society?
3) What are some of the effects of light?
4) How can we become either contaminated or concealed? What role can persecution or private spirituality play in the latter?
5) What is the ultimate purpose of our being salt and list in the world? Do we want people to see our good works?