FCC Vision Statement: Building on Exposition, Centering on Christ, Dying in Community, Serving on Mission
(NOTE: Allow 30-90 seconds after clicking the START-arrow or Download-button for recording to begin.)
The Triumphal Entry — Doug Cogburn
Stand Alone Sermon
March 10, 2019
DEEP SHEET: Sermon Study Questions
1. Is your joy in God complete, like it was with John at the end of his life? If YES, what made it complete? If NO, what do you think might make your joy complete?
2. What does it mean to you as a Christian to have the “words of eternal life”?
3. What do you think about when you hear the phrase, “Jesus is the anchor of your soul?”
4. What all did Jesus accomplish in his crucifixion and resurrection? How are you affected (personally) by what he accomplished?
5. What are some “take-aways” from the sermon? (Either those mentioned or some of your own ideas.)
References: John 20:31, 1 John 1:1-4, 1 Cor 9:16-17, John 6:66-68, John 6:15, Zechariah 9:9, Psalm 118:25-26, Heb 13:5 and 8, James 4:8.