Days 4-6: Fullness Towards Dominion, Part 1 -- Lonnie Bell
Sermon Series: Genesis
11 February 2018
Deep Sheet Questions - 2/11/2018 - Days 4-6: Fullness Towards Dominion, Pt 1 - Genesis 1:14-25
1. What are the various ways in which Genesis 1 points us to Christ? How does the New Testament describe his role in creation?
2. Why do you think God waited until Day 4 to make the sun, moon, and stars?
3. What amazes you most about creation? Why is it tempting to replace the Creator with the created, and what are some ways we do this today?
4. How does Psalm 8 direct us towards a proper response to what we observe in the heavens?
5. Why is God’s account of the creation of animals incompatible with Darwinian evolution?
References: 2 Corinthians 3:18; Colossians 1:16; Deuteronomy 4:19; Psalm 19:1; Psalm 8; Job 41:1; Psalm 104:24-25.