A Gospel Community (GC) is a sermon-based small group whose community is centered around the gospel. There is one designated day per week that each community meets as a whole at a host home, but Gospel Community is much more than a once-a-week meeting. We believe Gospel-centered community can be accomplished by living intentionally and participating in the normal Christian rhythms of life—eating, worshiping, learning, praying, repenting, recreating and serving together. We ask all of our church attendants to participate in a GC and follow Jesus with an obedient heart.
How do I join a Gospel Community?
- Click on the "Contact" tab across the top menu, and let us know you'd like to join up with one of our Gospel Communities.
- You are free to visit multiple groups, but please don’t "date" groups forever. Once you decide on a group, please let that leader know.
- Using the same "Contact" tab, please let us know if you have any questions concerning our GCs.
Map of GC locations
LEGEND for map:
(1) Stefan-Herring Farms GC. (2) Walpole - Arbor Springs GC. (3) Countess - Downtown GC. (4) Cogburn/Smith-Lake Hills GC. (5) Grasso-Summergrove GC. (6) Babb-Tyrone GC. (7) Peevy-College Street GC. (8) Ryden - Avery Park GC.
(9) Student Group (meets at the Lake Hills location).
NOTE: The numbered GC groups shown above are displayed below arranged by day of the week.